Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A great week overall

Ok, so it was pretty shitty week weather wise. That seems to be behind us now, at least for a while. Today was chilly, but sunny. Beautiful day for a ride or two.

First ride; Weight Watchers meeting. It was only a 3.3 mile round trip, but at least it was something. I had a great week point tracking wise, even with Easter. I lost 7.2 pounds from last week. It kind of makes up for the previous two where I gained weight. It feels nice to be back on track.

A little later in the day, Amie and I went for a longer ride along the Porter Rockwell trail heading south. It was georgeous. It got down down right cold when the sun disappeared behind a cloud. We had to stop by Canyon Bicycle to get Amie some pant straps, then continued along the trail. We spent a total of 1 hour and 19 minutes riding. We covered 12.2 miles of gently rolling paved trail. It was nice to spend some outdoor time with her.

If the weather holds, I will ride to work tomorrow night. I am going to sign up for the five mile pass MTB race on May 1st. I need to get my legs and lungs into the game a bit more.

Today
Distance: 15.5 miles
Time in saddle: 1:39:42

2010
Distance: 70.4 miles
Time in saddle: 7:12:05

Weight: 272.4
Down this week: 7.2
Total down: 8.8 (only 91.2 to go)

No comments:

Post a Comment