It was another cold, windy day. I just couldn't bring myself to tackle hills today, so I opted for an easy ride along the Porter Rockwell trail to the Trax station on 10000 South. I had a head wind going north. I had to stop to put on my jacket. Brr. It was a short ride, but I'm glad I got out and did it. I almost didn't when I realized how cold it was out.
I mentioned a new decision the other day. I had decided not to try to take on Lotoja this year. I am just not prepared. I don't have a team put together, and since I chose getting a new mountain bike instead of a road bike, I don't have the right equipment.
I have decided to start riding in MTB races. The first is May 1st. This will be my first bike race. Looking forward to it. More on that later.
Today:
Distance: 5.2
Time in saddle: 31:34
2010:
distance 54.9
Time in saddle: 5:32:23
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment