2230
Sitting at work. Blah.
This morning we woke to a mild snowstorm. No bike riding for me today. I went to Dimple Dell instead. They have a new bike there called the expresso. It is hooked up to a screen with different courses to ride and other riders on the path. You are supposed to follow a pacer, but I blew past him and even lapped him. You need to create a user name and password for the bike. It supposedly connects to their internet site to track your workouts. When I got home, the website had no idea who I was.
I spent a total of 72 minutes on the machines. I felt it in my legs for a few hours afterwards. I won't count my "virtual miles" in my totals, but I rode about 7.5 today.
I didn't get much of a nap today. After Amie got home with the kids I woke up to celebrate Xan's birthday with him. It is hard to believe he is 8. Time flies. Tonight will be hard to stay awake.
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment